Slim NiCad battery Range
Alcad new Slim nickel cadmium battery, the space-saving maintenance-free solution for stationary applications.
From 76 Ah to 185 Ah
Choose this NiCad battery range for stationary applications, where limited space is available and where reliability of power supply is a critical factor, such as oil & gas exploration and production, utilities and manufacturing plant. It is also ideally suitable for railway signaling and infrastructure applications.
Slim is the new maintenance-free* nickel cadmium battery in the Alcad range. Slim delivers high-energy performance in a space-saving module design with a robust Ni-Cd battery construction and a unique electrochemistry that ensure total reliability, long life (+20 years) and low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
- Single step charging voltage of 1.39 Volts per cell enabling a direct drop-in replacement for existing VRLA batteries.
- Maintenance-free* nickel cadmium battery
- Total reliability and a long, predictable service life more than 20 years
- Operates in temperatures from - 20°C to 50°C (- 4°F to + 122°F) and tolerates - 50°C to + 70°C (- 58°F to + 158°F)
- Highly compact design: high energy density of 100 Wh/l and 30% lighter than VRLA
Slim NiCad battery range is designed with sustainability in mind and meets the highest international battery and environmental standards. This latest generation of nickel cadmium battery ensures high electrical performances, quality and safety.
*The term “maintenance-free” means that no addition of water is necessary during the service life of the NiCad battery when operating under Alcad’s recommended conditions.